- State where you would find manuscripts stone tables and scrolls of kenyan history preserved.
- Kenya national archives.
2. In what way was the system of government among the Agikuyu similar to that of the Ameru.
- Both were ruled by councils of elders.
3. Identify a city state along the kenyan coast that was built by the persians.
4. sate two reasons why the portuguese built fort jesus.
- for protection against arab attacks.
- To act as a military base.
5. Give one circumstance under which one can lose the right of life.
- If one is sentenced to death by a court of law.
6. Mention two educational commission appointed by the government to look into the warfare of education in kenya.
- Koech commission
- Mackay commission.
7. State two justifications for the declaration of the british east Africa protectorate into a colony in 1920.
- It would maintain closer ties between the white settlers and britain.
- The european in the colony would benefit from loan facilities offered by Britain.
8. state two special courts in kenya.
- Industrial court
- Rent restriction tribunal.
9. Mention two reasons why britain indirect rule failed in Ukambani.
- The akamba colonial chiefs used the chance to amass wealth.
- The chiefs were unwilling to impose unpopular colonial policies.
10. Identify two political developments that took place in kenya in 1975.
- The murder of j.m kariuki.
11. Mention two types of co-operative societies
- Producer co-operatives.
- Consumer co-operatives.
12. Name two parliamentary committees that deal with financial issues.
- Public accounts committee.
- Public investments committee
13. state two highlights of lennar boyd constitution. ( 1958.)
- The number of African representatives in the ( legco ) was increased to 14.
- The council of ministers was enlarged to 16.
14. Give two reasons why harambee has lost popularity in kenya today.
- misapropriation of funds by a few individuals.
- High poverty levels among kenya.