- Types of oral traditions used to obtain information on history and government.
2. The one who discovered the evolution theory on the origin of main. – Charles Darwin.
3. The early crops to be domesticated.
4. Types of trade.
- Local trade.
- Regional trade,.
- International trade.
5. Disadvantages of elephants.
- Requires a lot of food and maintenance.
- Can’t move fast enough for long distances.
6. Advantages of wind energy.
- Cheap to obtain.
- Naturally available.
- Renewable source of energy.
7. Factors for growth of Meroe.
- Iron smithing.
- Strategic location.
8.The main reason why the golden stool was important in the Asante empire.
- It united the people and it showed a symbol of unity.
9. Characteristics of human rights.
- They are universal.
- They are indivisible.
- They have limitations.
- They maybe suspended under certain circumstances.
10. How humanitarian factors influenced the scramble for Africa.
- They advocated for the occupation of Africa in order to stamp out slave trade.
11. Two roles of the Emirs in nothern Nigeria during the colonial period.
- They collected taxes.
- They solved petty cases.
- They maintain law and order.
- They recruited labor for public works.
- They eliminated practices which were not acceptable to the british.
12. African leaders who attempted the 5th pan African congress in 1945.
- Jomo kenyatta.
- Julius Nyerere.
- Kwame Nkurumah.
- Leopold senghor.
- Kamuzu Banda.
13. Five uses of stone tools by the early man.
- Grinding seeds grains
- skinning animals.
- Scrapping animal skins.
- sharpening weapons.
B. Reasons why Africa is regarded as the original homeland of mankind.
- The availability of forests provided shelter.
- Africa is centrally located and its from here that main have migrations other parts of the world.
- Compared to other, continents the oldest fossils of man were discovered in Africa.
- The savanna grassland available in the continental provide suitable hunting grounds for the early man.
- Africa has many rivers and lakes which provide water for use by the early man.
- African continent has relative good climate which may have favored human settlement.
14. Traditional forms of communication.
- Horn blowing.
b. Advantages of internet.
- Has promoted efficiency in government operations.
- promoted education.
- promoted trade goods sold online.
- Job employment interviews.
- Enhanced communication as people can send and receive messages.