15 elopement quotes and its definition
15 elopement quotes and its definition. Elopement has been an interesting word on the internet and therefore, we will try to define what elopement is. Elopement is conducting or planning a marriage or planning to get married without your parents or guardians having no consent or whereabouts about it.
Its sounds fuuny and crazy to me beacause normally for me or for some of us for a marriage ceremony to happen, parents must have a clue about it or approval from them. Which feels more right but anyway people have other good reasons as to why they elope and go ahead and get married without their parents knowing.
Below are some few of the best elopement quotes you can find online. Here are 15 quotes of elopement and i hope you will love it. Some of them are conducted of love and marriage, just for love to prevail even though you elope.
1. “ Wait for the guy who will reject A one night stand to spend every night with you.”
2. “ Pulling off the fat diamond engagement ring. Pulling off the elopment wedding ring, and hodling them, clicking themin thumb and forefinger, the indent of twenty-five years, like a tiny rip leaving its mark…” – Anne sexton.
3. “ In life its not where you go. Its who you travel with.”
4. “ Do i love you? My god, if you love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – Willian Goldman.
5. “ All things Good are wild and free.”
6. “ Its a very short life, there’s no reason not to go after what sets your soul on fire.”
7. “ I vow to keep updating our vows as we go, because one set of vows can’t cover a lifetime of growing and changing with you, raising children with you, and failing more and more in love with you every day, which is what i vow to do for the rest of my life.”
8. “ As we give you away on your weddig day, we take comfort knowing that you’ll take over now by caring for each other. We love you both and can’t wait to see how you take care of each other over the years.”
9. “ someday someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’re never seen they’ll look at you lake you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives want for it.”
10. “ Marriage is not a noun , its a verb. Its something you get. Its something you do.Its the way you love your partner evry day.” – Barbara De angelis.
11. “ Appearance matters, we see your presentation before we get a chance to sample the subtance within. You might miss a chance for the latter.” – Archibald marmizi.
12. “ To elope is cowardly; it is running away from danger has become so rare in modern life.” – oscar wilde.
13. “ If it were not for the presents, an elopement would be preferable.”
14. “ Don’t feel presumed to have a big wedding or reception if you don’t feel comfortable with it. Do what will make you happy. Its your day.!”
15. “ In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”