15 nairobi quotes about life.Theres so much to learn in life especially as a human beign. We grow and learn so much about our environment, the way we live, the kind of lifestyle we have and that awesome questions where human beigns and scientists ask, where didi life can from?. Even though there are answers to that, there are different things we learn from life, from the begging since you beacame a kid to that growth of becoming an adult in this wonderful planet called earth.
Today we are going to see some of the most awesome quotes about life. Even though i have include Nairobi, this also goes to anyone who comes to this page. This qutes are very inspiring and therefore thaey will help you to carry on in life. So if you really feel that you are imspired by this word please do not hesitate to share it with friends. As i may say in swahili (usikuwe mchoyo) meaning don’t be that stingy. Please share this with friends.
1. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.
2. Each new day is a blessing. Let go of all worries and be grateful for all the positive in your life.
3. sometimes you have to make a decisions that will break your heart but will give peace to your soul.
4. Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.
5. Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tommorrow.
6. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
7. one day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide. – Brene brown.
8. Be gentle with yourself youre doing the best you can.
9. wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
10. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
11. I know i’m a handful but thats why you got two hands.
12. Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it.
13. To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.
14. People are going to talk about you, no matter what you do. So you might as well do whatever brings you joy and live your best.
15. Don’t wish for it, work for it.