15 silence quotes for every Kenyan out there must know.
15 silence quotes for every kenyan out there must know.
Silence has been identified to be one of the most powerful thing there is. Actualli it can be a sign or signal to some people or someone. There are many definitions of silence and therefore you can always choose to impply of what silence is to you.
Today are 15 of the awesomest silence quotes for you, not must to be of kenyan but it implies to every body here that land on this page and therefore i hope you enjoy this content and feel free to share with friends and family or even your loved ones.
1. silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.- Josh Billings.
2. There are times when silence is a poem.
3. The real is experienced in silence.
4. Listen to the silence it knows what you really want.
5. Only those who care about you can understand your silence.
6. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.
7. silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers.
8. one of the most powerful scream is silence.
9. sometimes you have to stay silent because no words can explain what is going on in your mind and your heart.
10. silence says alot more than you think.
11. Work hard in silence let your success be your noise. – Frank ocean.
12. When you build in nsilence.. they don’t know what to attack.
13. Sometimes, the person viewing you from a far, loving in you in silence, is the one capable of loving you the greatest.
14. silence is true wisdoms best reply.
15. Distance doesn’t separate people, silence does.