15 happy quotes that every kenyan should know.15 happy quotes that every kenyan should know. Its feels awesome to be happy in life. Its been human, we become happy for varius many reasons. And its even better when you share this happiness with freinds and family. Been happy adds more joy to ourlives. Today we have happy quotes that might like. Enjoy.
- “ Most of us believe in trying to make other people happy only if they can be happy in ways which we approve.” – Robert s. Lynd.
- “ If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap.If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a month – get married . If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” – Chinese proverb.
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it is something you design for the present.” – Jim rohn.
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or whta you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale carnegie.
- “ Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.” – Johnny carson
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Happiness consists more in conveniencies of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “ When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content.” – Niccolo Machiavelli.
- “ If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more thwn they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have a paradise in a few years.” – Bertrand Russell.
- “ If you observe a really happy man you will finf him bulding a boat, writig a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinousaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day.” – W. Beran Wolfe.
- “ The only way to avoid being misrable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not.” – George Bernard shaw.
- “ Just as a cautiuos businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone.” – Sigmund Freud.
- “ If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai lama.
- “ If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew carnegie.
- “ Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or not accept situations.” – Tom Brady.
I hope you loved this quotes. Please kindly try as much to share it with friends and family and comment below and tell us what you think. Have a blessed day.
for more checkout https://middemb.com/cute-quotes-30-life-quotes-for-you/