16 i hate school Africa quotes. I love learning about new things in life, new words or something new and interesting. Education is the key to success which is very true. I don’t hate education but most i hate is been graded and the environment around me which tends not to sometimes making me happy.
Especially grades kills my motivation, but i ignore it any way. I love to read and write or even walk and explore to know more. But when it comer to schooling, exams comes on the way , which i hate, seeing my grades even makes me want to wonder, in future will even have a great life, a good job, good income things like that. If you have almost the same feelings about school then you are not alone.
If you love school then your lucky, i wish to have that mindset. I value education so much, even though i hate school , dropping out is none if my options. Guess i have to strive more till i finish schooling and maybe when am older ill say i miss school.
For those who are in school, and still hate it there are some quotes of i hate school. Remember you are not alone, we will pull this through and you will even laugh about it once you get older. I hope am right. Some of the quotes might not be true so don’t take it too personal.
I Hate school quotes.
- ” School is not even about learning. It’s about how much stress you can handle before you have a mental breakdown.”
- ” I don’t want to go to school.’ I’d rather do anything than go to school.”
- ” I hate when I lose things at school like my pencils and papers and life ambitions.”
- ” Teacher: How can we keep the school clean?. Me: ” By staying at home.”
- ” I hated high school it was a prison.”
- ” I don’t hate school. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.”
- ” Hate Mondays, annoy Tuesday, ignore Wednesday, smile Thursday, love Friday, enjoy Saturday, damn Sunday.”
- “H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K half of my energy wasted on random knowledge.”
- ” I’m going insane but that’s okay because my grades are more important than my mental health anyways.”
- ” I hate school but i have to finish and I will finish. I want a career not a job. A house, not a apartment. Success, not an average life.”
- ” No matter how much you think you hate school, you’ll always miss it when you leave.”
- ” Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning.” – Mr.Rogers.
- ” I hate how when I read in my head I sound like a pro, but when i read out loud I sound like an idiot.”
- ” I hate school but I love the awesome teachers.”
- ” SCHOOL: six cruel hours of our lives.”
- ” I hate waking up for school.”
I hope you liked it. for more https://middemb.com/50-leaving-without-saying-goodbye-quotes/