First impression quotes that a kenyan must know. Making a first impression by encountering another person can be a very trick move escpecially when you are trying to look for a job. A good perfect first impression you could be treated well and viewed or be respected depending of what kind of way you did it to impress the other person.
It may depend on how you dress, how you look , how you talk, or even how you behave, it depends.Making a great first impression to somebody or a job interview, it will be worth it and by the end of the day you will feel awesome. We have some First impression quotes and i hope that it might encourage you alot.
- “ The first impression is always the right one. I rarel change my mind upward about people.” – Hunters s.Thompson
- “ My theory about meeting people he said,’ is that it’s better not to make a really good first impression. Because it’s all downhill frpm there. You’re always having to live up to that first impression, which was just an illusion. – Lisa Kleypas.
- “ Realize the value of putting down your first impression quiclky.” – Charles Webster Hawthorne.
- “ Costumes are the first impression that you have of the character before they open their mouth it reall does establish who they are.” – Colleen Atwood.
- “First impressions are often signals from the deep that we should credit oftener than we do.” Katherine Anne porter.
- “ People sometimes talk about the power of first impressions, and believe me, there is truth to it.” – Ann Brashares.
- “ Your initial opinion on just about anything may change over time.” – Daniel Handler.
- “ sometimes people can’t see past us to hear our message. We never have a second chance to leave first impression.” – Charles R. Swindoll.
- “ With me it’s always about first impressions.” – Billy zane.
- “ Whenever we have something that we are good at – something we care good at something we care about that experience and passion fundamental change the nature of our first impression.” – Malcolm Gladwell.
More quotes of impression.
- “ I think first impressions are important when you pick up a script.” – Dennis Farina.
- “ For me it’s always about first impressions. I trust my instincts. I love to prepare if it’s something that requires training.But i don’t like to prepare the psychology too much. I enjiy the psychology of the character but i work better from a first impression.” – Billy Zane.
- “ Never forget that you only have one opportunity to make a first impression – with investors, with customers, with PR, and with marketing.” – Natalie Massenet.
- “ To find your real opinion of someone, judge the impression you have when you first see a letter from them.” – Arthur Schopenhauer.
- “ You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” – Will rogers.
- “ A good first impression can work wonder.” – J.K rowling.
- “ You only have one first chance to make one first impression ths lasts a lifetime.” – Nas.
- “ Two things remain irretrievable; time and a first impression.” – Cynthia Ozick.
- “ First impressions matter.Experts say we size up new people in somewhere between 30 seconds and two minutes.” – Elliot Abrams.
- “ I don’t know. If you’ve ever noticed this, but first impressions are often entirely wrong.” – Daniel Handler.
- “ First impressionsns arew always unreliable.” – Franz kafka.
- “ Go out of your way to make an outstanding first impression.” – Robert Cheeke.
- “ You only get one chance to make a good first impression, and yours may be in the hands of the receptionist.” – Harvey Mackay.
- “The strangest part about being famous is you don’t get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.” – Kristen stewart.
- “You know who makes a great first impression? Liars.” – Daniel Tosh.
- “ In difficult circumstances always act on first impressions.” – Leo Tolsoy.
- “It is sometimes difficult to get rid of first impressions.” – sherrilyn Kenyon.
- “ First impression is unfair, because a first impression of somebody is guarded, and you don’t know the person.” – Frank Oz.
- “Never lose the first impression which has moved you.” – Jean- baptiste Camillie corot.
- “ The first impression of a work of art is its otherness from reality.” – Susanne Katherina Langer.
for more checkout https://www.azquotes.com/quotes/topics/first-impression.html