23+ My favourite God quotes.
23+ My favourite God quotes. 35 My favourite God quote. Hi and welcome to our page where today you are gonna see 35 My favourite God quotes that you might like and even share with friends and family. Some of them are very powerful and even very encouraging. Enjoy.
1. “ He who says I’m alone…. had never listened to God who is always with hi
2. “ Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be.”
3. “ When we put our problems in God’s hands. He puts his peace in our hearts.” 4. “ God is like oxygen. You can’t see him, but you can’t live without him.” 5. “ no matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over so you can possess His promises for your life today.” – Joyce meyer.
6. “ God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favour, and making a way even when you don’t see a way.”
7. “ God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible.” – Rick warren.
8. “ With God all things is possible.”
9. “ Every time you think you’re being rejected God’s actually redirecting you to something better ask him to give you the strength to press forward.” – Nick Vujici.
10.“ God has a plan. Trust it, live it, enjoy it.”
11.“ When you’re down to nothing, God is up to something.”
12.“ Your soul is the power and core of who you are. Feed it well.”
13. “ Woman is a ray of God. She is not that earthly beloved: she is creative, Not created.”
14. “ Happy moments, Praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, Trust God. Every moment.”
15. “ Trials without God will break you but if you have God it will make you.”
16.“ When God is all you have, then you have what you only need.”
17. “ No matter what, No matter when, God’s love for you is unconditional.”
18. “ God says… remember these four things: 1. i will make a way for you. 2. I’m fighting your battles. 3. Prayer is the medicine. 4. Trust my timing.”
19.“ My life may not be going the way i planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it.”
20.“ Give god your weakness and he’ll give you his strength.”
21. “ The christian does not think God will us because we are Good, but that God will make us good because he loves us.” – C.S lewis.
22. “ God is my provider, Today, Tommorow, and always. Amen.”
23. “ Nothing can change God’s love for you.”
24. “ What we need is God, not whatever quick fix we’re looking for.”
25. “ He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.”
26. “ God always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow and a plan for every tomorrow.”
27. “ God is everywhere, so pray anywhere.”
28.“ We never grow closer to God when we just live life. It takes deliberate pursuit and attentiveness.”- Francis Chan.
29.“ God believes in you, and it’s about time you believe in yourself.”
30.“ God didn’t God didn’t bring you this far to abandon you.”
31.“ Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.”
32. “ It’s really nice to wake up in the morning and realize God has given you another day to live.”
33. “ God designs what we go through in life, but we decicde how we go through it. In anything and everything the best plan begins and ends with a prayer.”
34.“ I don’t have answers about your situation but i know who knows. God.”
35.“ God doesn’t look at how much we do, but with how love we do it.” – Mother Teresa.
36. “ Faith is not believing that God can, It is knowing that God will.”
37. “ God writes the Gospel not in the bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars.” – Martin Luther.