26 Darshan Chandaria awesome quotes to motivate your day
26 Darshan Chandaria awesome quotes to motivate your day. Entrepreneurship is all about commitment and ambition. Known by his success from starting out by stacking catalogue’s at Cardiff stadium to climbing his way to become Chandaria’s group chief executive officer.
Before been CEO, he was doing a variety of manual jobs to the point of joining a consulting business which made him his first million. Since he was featured on forbes 40 under 40 and also awarded most influential young kenyan in 2018, and his success shows that it requires a lot of hard work and time to implement discipline to reach that kind of success as they do not come that easy.
As young entrepreneur’s and also young people look up to such success and would like to be like him. At least to reach that point of success where Darshan chandaria is. As he continues to still motivate people online on Entrepreneurship, it gives us hope to carry on. Not only things to do with enterprises but also some about life and wealth as well.
Below are some of the words of Darshan chandaria has used to give us that motivation. If you would like to be an entrepreneur or be a better person, best believe that Darshan chandaria could be your role model. Who knows, looking up to him, and also believing in yourself you could end up been as successful as him.
1. Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals. Remember, successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.Darshan Chandaria.
2. Some days will be more difficult than others. But if you program your mind and body in a positive way, you won’t have to drag through certain days just hoping to get to Friday so you can finally enjoy life. It is Wednesday – ENJOY IT!.Darshan chandaria.
3. Never pull back whenever you decide to start or run your business. As long as you know your products better than anyone, know your customers well and have a burning desire to succeed, you are set to go.Darshan Chandaria.
4. The 3 most important things in life – HAPPINESS, SUCCESS and RESPECT FOR OTHERS & YOURSELF are in your own handsDarshan Chandari.
5. If you are able to be yourself, open about your views and thoughts with someone who is willing to listen and not judge you that is TRUST and always be there for that person like they have been for you.Darshan Chandaria.
6. Surround yourself with the people who support you in achieving your goals not those that distract you from themDarshan Chandaria.
7. I just love seeing people winning and succeedingDarshan Chandaria.
8. Don’t aim to be the Boss. Aim to be a Leader that helps everyone else achieve their full potential.Darshan Chandaria.
9. Nature’s beauty never fails to amaze! Just sitting in peace and taking it all in is soo relaxing.Darshan Chandaria.
10. Be the person “to make a change where a change is required.” Don’t change things if things are going wellDarshan Chandaria.
11. Sometimes you just have to jump even when you don’t know what is on the other side, because if you don’t you will never know what is on the other sideDarshan Chandaria.
12. Do it today if you say you will wait for tomorrow the chances are you will have missed the opportunity.Darshan Chandaria.
13. Showing investors that your in it for the long run is extremely important to attract Smart Money. Build a 3-5 year business plan with clear milestones and growth indicators and attracting investment will be a lot easierDarshan Chandaria.
14. We are always running out of battery on our mobiles as we are either always on them or they are next to us to use. Just imagine how much time we spend with our mobiles. If you spent even 10% of that time with your loved ones imagine how much more loved they would feel.Darshan Chandaria.
15. All big things start in a very small way. Amazon, Apple and Google from a garage. Whatever your doing however small today could be the biggest innovation in a few years! So work hard and keep trying.Darshan Chandaria.
16. Just like a fish can’t climb a tree! You may not be good at something. But find out what it is that you are good at and passionate about and don’t let anyone stop you from being your best at it.Darshan Chandaria.
17.Think more about your future not your past! No point thinking about what you cannot change but put in your 100% for what is to come.Darshan Chandaria.
18. The more successful you are the more attention you will attract and the more people will want to see you fail. Keep going and simply ignore the negative thoughts and energy around you.Darshan Chandaria.
19. No matter how tough things are in your life, when you eliminate the negative thoughts you are 2 times more likely to come out of the situation quicker and with the least damage caused! Positive thinking is always keyDarshan Chandaria.
20.Mistakes are life’s biggest learning experiences. Make them but don’t repeat them! Because mistakes are not the most positive experiences in themselves.Darshan Chandaria.
21. Failure is just 1 of the many steps on the path to successDarshan Chandaria.
22. Customers today don’t want a standard product or service. They want something unique, different and fresh. When creating your next product think outside the box and standout.Darshan Chandaria.
23. You never realize how much a person or a moment is worth until their gone! Live in the present and don’t regret your decision. We all have at least 1 historic regret let that be the lastDarshan Chandaria.
24. Entrepreneurs see the missing details in an opportunity! That’s what sets them apart. We are often told to dream big or visualize the bigger picture but in a dynamic environment like this it is the detailing that will make the difference.Darshan Chandaria.
25. No one ever quit their way to the top.Darshan Chandaria.