Hello guys and guls,have ever wanted to be a leader?.well are you ever found interest in leadership cause to day am gonna show you little stuff about leadership.
Have ever come across a book called the 360° leader by john c.maxwell.well it’s a nice book about leadership and am gonna share with you some tips I have learnt from the book.
In the book he talks about “The five levels of leadership”, which he introduce in developing the leader within you.
It captures the dynamics of leadership development as well as anything he knows.just in case you’re not familiar with it,I’ll explain it briefly here.
- People follow because of who you are and what you represent. NOTE:This step is reserved who have spent years growing people and organizations.few make it.Those who do are bigger than life.
- PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT.REPRODUCTION.
- People follow because of what you have done for them. NOTE:This is where long range growth in occurs.your commitment to developing leaders will ensure ongoing growth to the organization and to people. Do whatever you can to achieve and stay on this level.
- People follow because of what you have done for the organization. NOTE:This where success is sensed by most people. That like you and what you are doing.problems are fixed with very little effort because of momentum.
- people follow because they want to.NOTE:Will follow you beyond your stated authority. This level allows work to be fun.CAUTION:Staying too long on this level without rising will cause highly motivated people to become restless.
- People follow because they have to.NOTE:your influence will not extend beyond the lines of your job description. The longer you stay here,the higher the turnover and the lower the morale.
- Hope you enjoy it😊☺