- Identify one type of early manuscript which is likely to creation information on history and Government.
- Stone tablets.
- clay tablet.
2. Give the developments which were made by homo erectus that improved his way of life.
- They made better tools.
- They invented fire.
3. State one similar factor which contributed to the development of early agriculture in Mesopotamia and egypt.
- Presence of fertile soils.
4. State 2 advantages of using Animal transport.
- Are cheap to maintain Compared to vehicles.
- Can be used in an inaccessible areas.
5. Outline two factors which facilitated the spread of iron working technology in Africa during the Ancient times.
- Spread through warfare.
- Through trade.
6. Identify two factors of the direct rule as applied by the British in Zimbabwe.
- lack of well established system of government in Zimbabwe.
- Past resistance of the people of Zimbabwe.
7. Give the main reason why the European countries formed alliances before the outbreak of the 1st world war.
- To assist and help each other in case of military attacks on any of their members.
8. State the main reason why countries established diplomatic relations.
- In order to promote international co-operations understanding among nationd.
9. Identify one economic factors which contributed to the collapse of E.A.C in 1927.
- Inadequate funds to finance industrial development.
- Unfavourable trade tariffs.
10. Name the two financial institutions which were established by the united nation after the second world war.
- The world bank for reconstruction and development.
- International monetary fund.